Henry's Red Chicken Stew
Main item: 2 rotisserie chickens.
Food, spice, & taste additions:
- 5 strips of bacon, diced
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 8 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce (half of a 5 ounce bottle)
- one large bottle spicy Mr. & Mrs. T's Bloody Mary mix
- one large regular bottle Mr. & Mrs. T's Bloody Mary mix
- two cups chicken broth
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste 1/2 stick butter
Process: Bone & skin the chickens & cut or break into bite-sized pieces. Saute bacon until rendered & then add onions and cook until soft. Add all the Lea & Perrins bloody Mary mixes, and broth together and bring to a boil. Then add chicken pieces and egg in. Heat all throughly for 30 to 60 minutes (stew improves if allowed to rest overnight). If it rested overnight, reheat. Add and mix in the butter just before serving. Serve over fluffy white rice.
***give me your comments about this
check out the Highest
check out my Family Favorite Recipes list