Why did Jesus NOT miraculously cure everyone? If
God is love, why do bad things happen to good people? Why wouldn't a good God make all things
right? Here's why: because there is a better place after this life on earth (though God never
treats tragedy & death trivially). Then, why miracles? Miracles happen to bring folk into
touch with God and represent actual concrete, earthly proclamations of there being YHWH God.
In collecting testimonies of miracles and the Grace of God, I have NEVER heard one that included any audible reprimand from God! Many of the below have testimonies and histories elsewhere in the internet, and those may be
located by using your favorite search engine. For many, this website will be essentially the
only source of their testimony. Enjoy!
A | B
| C | D |
E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X Y Z
- 700 Club Amazing Stories
collection ...click on left-hand margin
Living channel subheading "Amazing Stories" ...conversions, health miracles,
- Professor Mike Adams: atheist criminology professor has sudden world view change to Christianity after 17-day visit to South American prison.
- Yolanda Adams, black school teacher becomes acclaimed Gospel singer (1988 debut) & writer,
from Houston, Texas.
- Adelaide, delivered from homosexuality.
cancer scare in 2000...then cured, Columbia, S.
- Al Alceves,
he started rough biker's club and became addicted to heroin.
- Shaun Alexander,
NFL Seattle Seahawks star chasing after
Allison, professional race car driver.
- Jocelyn Andersen's was not looking for God, but He found her
- Anonymous- former Buddhist
- Sonny Arguinzoni,
NY city drug addict converted in 1962 & turned preacher;
founder of Victory Outreach drug rehab churches & homes...his site has dozens of
- Dan Arbuckle, a full blown alcoholic by the age of 29.
- Samuel Alexander Armas,
during surgical approach to correct his spina bifida before being
born, reached a hand from his mother's uterus at age 21
weeks and grasped the surgeons finger as "the hand of hope"...abortion debate item: is this
- Annie Walker Armstrong,
born (1850-1938) in Maryland, namesake for the Southern Baptist
Easter offering for North American missions.
- Mary Kathlyn "Mary Kay" Wagner
Ash, of Dallas, Texas, founder of Mary Kay beauty
- John Ashcroft,
former Missouri Gov. & Senator; US Attorney Gen. in
- Kim Avery, saved from suicide.
Aylward, missionary to China.
Ballard, Chapin, S. C. native,
gives church friend some liver...a health miracle!
Barnes, evangelist; miracle
conversion of his daddy.
Baxter, Marine for
Beamer, 9/11 hero died after
uttering "Let's roll!"...(preceded by prayers and "Jesus help
- Sandy Carlson
Becker, raised a Christian and
had greatly productive life...an example of an entire life well
Beezley, [demonics] born with brittle bone
disease, sold his soul to Satan...on 700 Club.
Belfort, Brazilian UFC mixed
martial arts fighting champ turns Christian in 2003.
Benirschke, highest scoring San
Diego Charger copes with ulcerative colitis.
Beren, once an opponent of
the United States, opposed in principle to the very concept of patriotism. I opposed
America and supported its enemies.
Bernall, murdered in 1999 at
school in Colorado...Columbine High School student
Berkman, MLB Houston Astros,
living beyond belief.
Berkowitz, "Son of Sam" 1976-77
serial killer...life in prison and Christian
College, Christian football
team a winner..."Love God, hit Hard!"
church, where bikers are
Blessitt, carried a cross
walking in all countries of the world.
Blue, (born about 1950) his
youth rebellion drove his Mom to suicide.
- Iris Blue, of Houston, Texas: bad
girl (born about 1950) turns to Jesus.
- Rev. Henry T.
Blackaby, church planter, author
- Warren Bolton, The State newspaper, Columbia, S. C.
Bonaparte, King...points to the
real King of kings.
- Corrie Ten
Boom, from concentration
camp to freedom.
- William & Catherine
Booth, they formed (between
1860-78) an army for the down-trodden that is strong
- Bobby Bowden, FSU college football coach.
boy spoken (2002) to
by grandfather's vision.
- William M. Branham, famous Christian.
Breeland, melanoma miracle cure
(1983), West Columbia, S. C.
- Ron Brown, didn't get Stanford
head football coach job (2002) because he is a
Browne, 2004 summer Olympics
marathon and 10,000 meter competitor.
- William F. Buckley, Jr., brilliant conservative writer and commentator, a Christian, wrote the provocative book, God and Man at Yale.
- Willie Lee
Buffington, poor white man gets
books for poor blacks in 1930s...begins Faith Cabin
Busey, nominated film
- George Walker
Bush, 43rd United States of
America President: he is a born again Christian!
Bynum, of Sumter, S. C.:
wrestles terrorist from cockpit in flight (2000) over
Byrd, professional boxer,
former IBF champion of the world.
- Van Patrick
Cagulada, set free from the lies of
- John Calvin, famous Christian.
- Kirk Cameron, famous in "Growing Pains".
- Annice Canady, overcomes two breast cancers then racial and gender prejudice to be a
- Ergun Caner, USA college professor Christian convert from Islam..."Jesus strapped Himself to
the cross so I didn't have to strap myself to a
- Amy Carmichael, famous Christian, saved girls from temple
- Jamey Carroll, MLB Colorado Rockies.
- Jean Carson finds joy.
- Jimmy Carter, former U.S. President.
- George Washington
Carver, changes the face of agriculture.
- J. R. "Johnny" Cash,
the "man in black" country music
- S. Truett "Dan" Cathy
began his first restaurant about 1946 and opened his first chain
location for Chick-fil-A in 1967.
- Jim Caviezel, actor playing Jesus in Mel Gibson's movie, "The Passion of the
- CBN 700 Club testimony collection.
- Oswald Chambers,
Bible college founder...famous devotionals book, My Utmost for
- Michael Chang, incredible professional tennis star.
- Chaos on Wheels,
BMX Stunt Team.
- G. K. Chesterton,
writer...science fiction, mystery, non-fiction,
- Cheryl Clark, M. D.,
former lesbian Colorado
- Bryan Clay, 2004 summer Olympics decathlon competitor.
- Mallory Code, Florida girl a champion golfer in spite of cystic
- Bernard Coffindaffer
(1925-93), began 3 crosses aside highways in
- William Colgate,
founder of Colgate-Palmolive was a famous
- Francis S. Collins,
head of human Genome Project leaves atheism for faith in
- Christopher Columbus,
discover of America...a
- Alice Cooper, rock singer.
- Charles "Chuck" Colson,
Pres. Richard Nixon crony...did serious jail time and has
international impact with Prison Fellowship.
- Christopher Conner,
a local musician credits prayer after cancer
- Joseph Conroy, from Catholic to Holy Ghost.
- Teri Copley - Just A Girl and Her God
- Randy Couture, a 4-time UFC champion.
- Crown Financial Ministries
testimony collection of financial turn-arounds because of learning
to apply Biblical principles.
- Neil M. Cox, CPA, he founded DoYouKnowForSure.com testimony portal in
Indianapolis in 2002.
- Nicky Cruz, hate-filled violent Puerto Rican youth gang leader in Brooklyn...in
mid-1950s...trades for Jesus & decades as evangelist.
- Claire Culwell, they tried & did not abort her (her mom was 13).
- Finis J.
Daniels, country musician,
Wilmington, N. C.
Danze, organizes (2003) first-ever
construction boycott of $6+ million Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, Austin,
Daughtride, Pro Indoor
- Cecil Burke Day,
founder of Day's Inn motel chain.
Dean, Jesus came to me in
- Harry S.
Dent, advisor to presidents
encounters real power
- Jacob D.
"Jake" DeShazer, WWII "Doolittle
Raider" from Oregon tortured by the Japanese 40 months and returns to Japan for 30 years to
Devers, professional track
DeVos, co-founder of Amway,
a famous tither.
- Gabrielle "Gabby" Douglas, 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist
Lindler Drafts, radiation therapy
miracle: was promised terrible pain...actually was nearly pain
Dravecky, pro baseball pitcher's
pitching arm amputated for cancer & he turns to help others.
Drew, MLB Boston Red
D'Souza, defender of Christianity
- The Duggar
Family...a Christian family
expecting their 19th child.
Dungy, first A-A coach to
win the NFL Super Bowl (2007) turns prison minister
Dunn, Texas preacher survivor of
eldest son's suicide.
- Robert Duvall, actor and Christian produces movie "The
- Stacey Dash, mixed-race actress, child drug addict gives her story.
Elder, is known as "The X-treme Machine" on
ESPN's second season of The Contender.
- Charlotte Elliott,
invalid British hymn writer, "Just As I Am".
- Rev. Anthony T. "Tony" Evans [do web search].
- Exodus International
North America: "Freedom from homosexuality through
the power of Jesus Christ." Testimonials of dozens
of ex-gays, male & female.
- Exodus Mandate
Fairchild, country singer [do web search].
Farris, Virginia state trooper pronounced dead in
1979...came to on the way to the Richmond morgue.
Finch, 2004 summer Olympics gold medal soft ball team
Finster, preacher then folk artist & founder of Paradise Gardens, Summerville, Ga. [do
Fitzgerald, blind (Batten's Disease) artist, 2002 high
- John Wesley
Fling, he gave everything to others...ministerial people
helper in West Columbia, S. C.
Fonda, "Hanoi Jane", converts to being a born again
- "Tennessee" Ernie
Ford, country musician [do web search].
Foreman, world heavyweight boxing
Foxworthy, comedian [do web search].
Franklin- a miracle healing
Franklin, a mixed martial artist, who fights for the
Frazier, deaf from meningitis at age 10...became deaf
minister...now prayer minister.
Mitsuo Fuchida, lead Japanese pilot on the
WWII attack on Pearl Harbor.
Fuller, founder of Habitat for
Humanity...free homes for the
- Robert K.
"Butch" Galloway, born about 1934 with severe cerebral
palsy, a Sumter, S. C. business man.
Game, former gay and founder of Truth Ministry in
Spartanburg, S. C.
- Johnny Gardner, Columbia
street-side abortion protester.
- Larry Gatlin,
country music singer [do web search].
Gavazzoni, the Gospel of inclusion.
- Lenell Geter,
imprisoned wrongly & not bitter, [do web search].
- Joe Gibbs,
former professional football coach, quietly devout Christian.
Gibson, actor and Christian...produces crucifixion
movie, "The Passion" (2004).
Goforth, minister's daughter, recovering drug
Freeman Goodman, (1929-2003) of Fyffe, Alabama; "The
Queen" of country gospel.
- Jeff Gordon,
professional race car driver.
Graham, brain tumor miracle cure, Columbia, S. C.
- Sara R.
Gray, son's wreck; His hand on her shoulder.
Green, former professional basketball player.
- David Green,
founder of Hobby Lobby.
- Roosevelt Grier, incredibly dominating, old-time pro football lineman who became a minister.
- Angela Perez Baraquio
Grey- former Miss America leads thought against abortion.
- Andy Griffith, famous actor a Christian.
- "Guideposts" magazine true story
- Madame Guyon,
famous Christian who taught value of being in prayer at all times.
Haggard: fallen evangelist & former
Hamilton, 14 year old "soul surfer", shark bit arm off [do web search].
- Shane Hammon,
Olympic power lifter [do web search].
- M. C. Hammer,
rap musician [do web search].
- George Frideric
Handel, (1685-1759) classical composer...the great Handel's Messiah performed
by 1000s of choirs worldwide each year was miraculously composed in just 24
days! [do web search].
- Tom Hanks,
famous actor a Christian [do web search].
- Regi Harris, NCAA Basketball
Hart, famous cartoonist.
Harvey, "Jesus turned beer into furniture!"
Harvey, an American actor, comedian, entertainer, radio
personality and best selling author.
- Health miracles
- Heather, a single mother finds God.
- Dr. Nancy
Heche, survivor of family gay affairs.
- "He Invites" testimony collection
(1000s) web site.
- H. J. Heinz,
Heinz ketchup founder a tithing believer [do web search].
Hemingway, 2004 summer Olympics high jump
- Tracy and
Coltyn Hermanstorfer, a mother and son who had slipped
Herschiser, professional baseball player [do web search].
Heston, famous actor a Christian [do web search].
- Liz Curtis
Higgs, former bad girl writes Bad Girls of the
- about His House Ministries, Lexington County, S. C.
Hofman, evangelizes with elaborate beach-sand
Holcomb, from crack addict to minister.
Holyfield, professional boxing champion [do web search].
- Dave Hood, website designer has 1994 heart attack, then God leads him to
start a pro sports figure
testimony website with over
1000 testimonies in over 40 pro sports.
- Gov. Ben
Hooper, an illegitimate child becomes Tennessee
Hoopes, her boyfriend started taking her to church.
Hope, redeemed crack addict, Columbia, S. C.
Hosoi, Professional Skateboarder.
Howard, was the first overall pick in the NBA
draft in 2004.
- Gov. Mike
Huckabee, governor of Arkansas 1996-present, and former
Hughes, 9-time World Welterweight Champion of the
- Todd Huston, mountain
climber, motivational speaker, amputee.
Ireland, fashion super-model proclaims, "...abortion is
- Lily Fishman
Isaacs, Christian Jew matriarch of the Christian singing
group, The Isaacs.
- India ?'s testimony area of her
Christian apologetics website.
- Isaac, rescued from the kingdom of
- Neavei Isaac, Where
Shall I Hide?
- "Its A Miracle", PAX TV's program &
some true stories.
- Prayer of
Jabez web site and testimony
- Walter Jabs (1924-2013), USA soldier spares life of German combatant & becomes life-long friends.
- Mahalia Jackson, famous Christian [do web search].
- Quinton "Rampage"
Jackson, mixed martial artist fighting for
Jacobs, 6' 4", 270lbs & once the second
strongest man in America...he & other powerful men found Jesus.
- Kelly N. Jeffcoat,
RN, facing breast cancer since 2001 brought
her to a higher plane, West Columbia, S. C.
Jessen, singer & late abortion survivor
at 7.5 months & 2 pounds causing cerebral palsy (& here)
- Walter Johantgen, M.
D....smashed face & life & was
cured, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1998.
- Martha Jenkins
Jones...a medical miracle cure healing of a
spiritual-based "chronic fatigue syndrome" case.
- "Journey to the
Cross", former Easter event, Northside Baptist Church, West Columbia, S. C.
- "Jesus Junction"
- Jesus Daily website of miracles & inspiring stories.
- Avery Johnson NBA Dallas
- Phillip Johnson, intellectual law
professor proves errors of the theory...the religion...of evolution.
Jones (1931-2013), of Saratoga, Texas, Country Music
legend (born 1933) asks Jesus to hit him in the head with a sledge hammer if He has
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee, great pro track athlete on service to others (re Jesus @ 5:00).
Jumper, Lexington, S. C. pastor's (The
Harvest Church) wife alive & delivered from widespread cancer in about
- Anil Kant- a
Hindu convert and famous gospel singer
Kasay, NFL Carolina Panthers.
- Curtis Kelley, As
former professional boxer, now turned Hollywood pastor, Bishop Curtis
"Earthquake" Kelley is sharing his powerful anointed message with
people around the world.
Kemper, Olympic triathlete [do web search].
Kent, quadriplegic healed by God.
- Francis Scott
Key, (1779-1843) lawyer...composer...Star Spangled
Keyes, black U.S. Presidential candidate.
- KING OF KINGS SKATE
MINISTRY, Skateboarding Team.
King, North Charleston, S.C., a life changed by a "cold
call" visit by church folk.
- Martin Luther King,
Jr., famous civil rights Christian [do web search].
Klassen of Canada wrecks car in 2002, faces jail, and
Jesus shows up.
Koloff, Professional Wrestling NWA Hall of Fame.
Kolstad, reknowned drummer for bands delivered from drug
addiction to a restored life.
- J. L.
Kraft, (1874-1953) had Mennonite parents & became
founder of the Kraft Cheese Corporation...a huge tither.
- Kristin, felled by encephalitis in 1995, she
Kuhlman, famous Christian [do web search].
- Coach Tom
Landry, Dallas Cowboys legend.
- Vince Lombardi, Green Bay Packers
- Timothy T. LaFond, from hell to the
glory of God.
Lane, PhD., suicide attempts; hardened atheist (“logical positivism") professor
- Sgt. Jesse
Lanter of Fort Mill, S. C., 3/21/03 Iraqi
War hero as a new Christian...40 days prayer & fasting.
Lantz, truckers' prayers lead to arrest of
2002 D. C. sniper murderers.
Lehman - professional golfer.
- Meadowlark Lemon, former basketball player, Harlem Globetrotters [do
- Justin Leonard, pro golfer [do web search].
- Rev. Kimo
Leopoldo, UFC martial arts champ from
- Leonard Lesord, founder "Guidepost Magazine" [do web
- R. G. LeTourneau, industrialist committed his business to Jesus [do
- Clive Staples ("Jack")
Lewis, atheist intellectual convert becomes
premier philosophical proponent of Jesus.
- Eric Liddell, track Olympian, "Chariots of Fire" [do web
- Life of Christ
Pageant, Easter drama, Batesburg-Leesville,
- David Limbaugh, commentator & author of Jesus on Trial: A Lawyer Affirms the Truth of the Gospel.
- Rush Limbaugh is a believer and explains (1) how his dad got "belief" into a young boy's head and (2) explains why young college kids avoid Christianity, HERE.
- President Abraham Lincoln [do web search].
- Johnathan Lippmann, tells his
- Livin It, Skateboarding
Livingston, math professor helps persecuted
Long, little known Arkansas
pastor who fled God's call.
- Chaplain Art Lyons,
II... jail ministry & testimonies
Luther, law student struck by
- Barbara Mandrell, country musician [do web search].
Manfredy, satanic suicidal druggie; now
Manley, assured by God of her cancer
- Mickey Charles
Mantle, great Yankees baseball slugger finally accepts
- "Pistol" Pete Maravich, professional basketball player...one of all-time greats!
Marcus, tour guide in Israel...son's
Markham, tiniest (frozen embryo) survivor of hurricane
- Kirk Martin, black metal musician sold his soul to Satan but encountered the Hound of Heaven!
Mayson, former Hell's Angel biker, became
minister (now deceased).
- story of the McCaughey septuplets.
- Patrick Cleburne "Clebe"
McClary III, marine blown up in Vietnam War
becomes Christian motivational speaker.
- Caspar McCloud, Broadway musician
saved and healed of heart failure.
McCorvey, Roe vs. Wade subject...abortion;
- John W.
McCoy: Sumter man is miraculous survivor of brain
- Cori McDaris, healed from sexual
McDowell, "More Than A
- "Dr. Phil" Phillip Calvin McGraw, TV talk show host [do web search].
- Steve McQueen Hollywood actor finds the
- Henrietta Mears what one woman can
do to change the world.
- Paula Hodges
Miles, having breast cancer turned out to
be the best thing that ever happened to her!
- Sara Miles, raised as an
- Norm Miller, Chairman of the Board, Interstate Batteries.
- David C. Mims, Sr.; his life was a regular Christian's quiet ministry to others.
- Mike Minter, football player for the
Mitchell, he saw "Mississippi Burning" and
went on a crusade for murder justice.
- Dwight Lyman "D. L." Moody, uneducated shoe salesman becomes great
- Charlotte Diggs "Lottie"
Moon, holocaust survivor;
Moore, former Viet Nam War Airborne
Ranger becomes a missionary.
- Samuel Morris, African tribe youth comes to America = famous Christian.
- John D.
Mosgrove, former RCAF officer, spent years
dealing with demons.
- Malcolm Muggeridge, brilliant atheist or agnostic, went on a quest to disprove Christianity & became so convince of the truth of Christianity that he became known as "God's Gargoyle", HERE.
- Jack "Murph the Surf" Murphy, jewel thief now ministers to prisoners.
- William J. Murray, the son of deceased atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair
(the son she used as plaintiff, ban school prayer Supreme Court case) turns to Jesus in 1980 (at age 33) & writes a book. Forensic Files episode #111, "Without a Prayer" is about her 1995 death. [do web
search, Netflix, etc.].
- Dikembe Mutombo - professional
Narvaez, Brooklyn gang leader turns to
Nathanson, M. D., abortion doctor, Jew,
movie & book publisher.
- Ryan Nece, NFL Tampa Bay
Neitz, hero of the Wedgewood Church
massacre 15 September 1999.
- Andrew Nelson- a miracle healing
- Sgt. Jennifer Denise
Nelson, 8th grade teacher and Army defender
of the USA.
Nesbit, flesh-eating bacteria
- Rev. John
Newton, slave, slave trader, wretch,
preacher & hymn writer: "Amazing Grace".
Nichols, Oklahoma City bomber
co-conspirator...worst case of USA domestic terrorism as of June 2004.
- Chuck Norris, famous actor, "Walker Texas Ranger", a Christian [do web
- Deborah Norvill - network TV news anchor [do web search].
Nutt, God's plan for this college football
Oberammergau, the longest running
Passion Play in the world (360+ years!).
withheld], athlete, former gang member,
former paraplegic, now minister.
Jojo de Olivenca, Professional
Omartian, movie star who "gave up"; found
love; now book author.
Bill O'Reilly, creator & host of the highly popular O'Reilly Factor on TV.
Orr, evangelist from dysfunctional family
& out of Mormonism.
Overcomers Outreach, the story behind the founders (1977, Bob & Pauline ?) and the
organization that is responsible for 1000s of support groups related to all sorts of addictions & disorders.
Parkening, famous classical
- Dr. Gary
Parker, former advocate of teaching
Darwinian evolution...embraces creation...link to other testimonies.
- Larstella "Star" Irby
Parker, black former welfare queen...the
way out of the ghetto & street gangs.
- Dolly Parton, country musician [do web search].
Pascal, brilliant mathematician and
physicist finds Jesus, motes "God-shaped vacuum", & constructs "Pascal's
- how Saint Patrick's
Day came about & western civilization saved.
- Paul ? and wife have a website
related to getting out of porn & sex addiction.
Patterson, 2004 summer Olympics gold
medalist womens' gymnastics.
- Lowell "Bud" Paxxon, founder PAX-TV [do web search].
Pearson, the Gospel of inclusion
- James Cash "J. C. "
Penny: founder of the JC Penny
- People Just Like Us: web site with
many testimonies of celebrity athletes, actors, authors, and musicians.
Perronet: writer of "All Hail the
Perry: Actor, writer, comedian.
- Peter's Deliverance - From Crack
Addict to Successful Business Owner.
- Andy Pettitte, professional baseball player [do web
- Kyle Petty, Racing for the
- Gene & Jean
Phillips, missionaries...ASAP prayer-chain
activation halts rape & murder of missionaries in Africa.
Piper, 1989 head-on wreck, pronounced dead but
lives...700 Club...wrote book about being in heaven: see Godtube.com videos.
- Leonard Pitts,
Jr., black Miami Herald newspaper
- Dawndy Mercer Plank, of WIS-TV; fine Christian & suffers divorce [do web search].
- Charlie Plumb, motivational speaker,
former Vietnam P. O. W.
- David Pollack, NFL Cincinnati
- Elena Popkov, miraculously survives, sucked into storm drain in flash flood (short video interview)
- Kirsten A.
Powers, media commentator snagged by The Hound of Heaven.
- Margaret Fishback
Powers, author of poem, [one set of]
- Rev. Paul
Powers, teenage murderer with abusive
- Power of Prayer
series, WIS TV, channel 10, Columbia, S.
- Elvis Presley, singer [do web search; an example]
- Jenna Presley, porn star [joined XXX Church]
- Mark Price - former professional
- Robert B. Price,
Sr., sends 1390 birthday cards per
Puckett, cancer elevated her relationship
- Albert Pujols, MLB player for the St. Louis
- Racers For Christ: Christian
Ministry To Motor Racing Community.
- Garland Ramsey, founder of His House ministry in central South
Rasmussen, God repairs a war torn, alcohol damaged
life to produce an excellent ministry
collection of testimonies & web help (see
Reagan, could hardly talk at age 30 &
now has her master's degree...cerebral palsy miracle.
- Ronald Wilson
Reagan, (1911-2004) 40th President of the
- Rebecca delivered from crack
cocaine in 1998.
- Michael Redd, NBA Milwaukee
- John Fletcher Redman, M.
D., top urologist in Arkansas wasn't going
to be a weakling Christian.
- Della Reese, singer & actor, "Touched by an Angel", a Christian.
- Dan Reeves, professional football coach.
- Frank Reich, QB engineered the greatest college and NFL come backs in
Renfrow, 2002 South Carolina mother of the
- Mary Lou Retton, former gymnastics Olympic Gold Medalis (scroll to "athletes, other".
Reyes, convicted murderer coverts and
confesses to God and the police.
Rice, former author of dark-side &
vampire books now spreading light.
- Condoleeza Rice,
PhD., a black, Southern "steel magnolia"
& US Secretary of State 2005.
- Robert Clinton "Bobby"
Richardson, South Carolinians become Yankee
lovers in 1955.
Richt, UGA head football coach...a "higher
- Rev. David Ring, born in 1953 with
severe cerebral palsy, popular speaker since 1973.
- Mayor W. M. "Mac"
Rish, multiple myeloma cure, West Columbia,
- Mariano Rivera, MLB New York
- Brian Roberts, MLB Baltimore
- David Robinson - professional
- Eugene Robinson, professional football player [do web
Robles, faces breast cancer...sees God on a
- J.D. Rockefeller, Sr. said, "I never would have been able to
tithe the first million dollars I ever made if I had not tithed my first salary, which was
$1.50 per week."
Rogers, "My slogan was 'a friend with weed
is a friend indeed' ".
Rogers, actor, "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood",
- Roy Rogers, cowboy movie and TV star [do web
Saleem, Lebanese Muslim terrorist at age 7
& now for Jesus
- Samuel, A Testimony of
San, ministered in prison @ dreaded CCI 40
- Diego "Nightmare"
Sanchez, mixed martial artist with the
Sanders, greatest NFL football running
- Deion Sanders, professional football and baseball player [do web
Army, story behind it.
- Francis Schaeffer, theologian and thinker, he successfully challenged
the secularists [do web search].
- Charles Monroe Schultz, "Peanuts"
- John Schneider, actor, "The Dukes of Hazzard".
- Dr. Suzy
Schwab, established a non-profit mobile
free medical clinic, MedMission.
Scriven, "What a Friend We Have in Jesus"
hymn writer (1855), coming out of despair.
- Will Seagraves, for a long time drugs won, until God took command in
an addict's life [do web search].
- William Joseph Seymour, famous Christian [do web search].
Shaw, a Mennonite experience.
Shaw, M. D. and a doctor friend's story of alcoholic son & another friend's gift
of speaking in tongues.
Shaw, of Sumter, S. C.: terrorism in flight
(2000) over Kenya.
- John L.
Sherrill, an author skeptic investigates
"speaking in tongues" (about 1980).
Simmons, 92 year old expert & acclaimed
wrought iron black smith artist.
- A. B. Simpson [do web search].
- A. B.
Skelton, a quiet and effective personal
witness in Greenville, S. C.
- Lovie Smith, NFL Chicago
Smoak, miracle rattle snake bite survivor
(2000), Branchville, S. C.
- John Smoltz, professional baseball player [do web search].
Smith, heroine in the Brian Nichols
shooting spree of March 2005.
- Rev. Chuck
Smith, founder (1970's) Calvary Chapel
- Emmitt Smith, professional football player [do web search].
- the Souper
Bowl, national event, football Super Bowl
time, of Columbia, S. C. 1990...became national.
- Horatio G.
Spafford, Chicago hymn writer (1873)..."It
is Well With My Soul": hymn's story told.
- Tanya Sparks, a preacher's wife
Speer, a gifted singer who loves to share
his music with others.
- Rev. Charles Haddon
Spurgeon, great preacher in London in
- Stacey, drug addict finds
- Paul Stankowski, pro golfer [do web search].
Stanley- He Was Carrying A
- Danielle Steele, author [do web search].
- Eric Stetson, Christian
Universalism testimonies link page.
Strobel, atheistic superstar investigative
reporter converts (1981) to Jesus belief and is popular author defending
- James M. "Jimmy" Stewart,
(1908-1997) famous actor was a devout
Stone, of Durham, N. C.; thief & almost
murderer; alcohol & drug addict; transcontinental walker (1997-2000); seminary Board
- Daryl Strawberry, black professional baseball great.
- Sofia Subonj, protected by God
- Donnie Sumner, Gaither gospel singer.
- Rev. Billy
Sunday, greatest evangelist of early
- Joni Eareckson
Tada, broke her neck...quadriplegic for
Jesus; her web site [here].
- Stanley Tam, of United States Plastic Corp., reversed his tithe and
gives 90% to God [do web search].
Tebow, college football star.
Temple, drowned & back to life,
Columbia, S. C.
Templeton, famous founder of the Templeton
- Testimony collection
websites, a group listing here.
- Testimony links
- Dave Thomas, founder, Wendy's [do web search].
- Steve Thomas
, began the Groom, Texas Cross, one of the largest (190 feet tall) Christian crosses in North America just off I-40 & surrounded by welded statues personally made.
Tutalo, pop singer, bulemia miracle
- This Man Called
Jesus Christmas-time live drama, Lake
Murray Baptist Church, S. C.
- Rev. Dr. George
Thomasson of Texarkana, Arkansas, alcoholic
parents (born about 1943).
Threatt, cured of abdominal carcinomatosis
about 1950, Greenville, S. C.
- J. R. R. Tolkien, author, The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings [do web
Tomlinson, outstanding pro football running
- A. W. Tozer, prolific author [do web search].
- Randy Travis, country singer [do web search].
- Karla Faye
Tucker, murderer; 1st capital punishment
(1998) female death in Texas.
Turner, a wealthy, backslidden
- David Tyree, NFL New York
- Gov. & Lt. Gen. Lew
Wallace, novelist...movie Ben
- Walid, Jihad to Christ.
- Herschel Walker, NFL football player and MMA fighter.
- Terry Wallis recovers in 2006 from 20 years (at first in a coma) in a
"minimally conscious state". [Google search]
- Sam Walton, founder, Walmart [do web search].
Warner, pro football player.
- J. R. Walters, M.
D., artery aneurysm stroke of 2002
thwarted...health miracle in Irmo, S. C.
- Anna B.
Warner, composer of words to "Jesus Loves
- George Washington - U.S.
- J. C. Watts, U. S. Congressman.
- Essie Mae
Washington-Williams, black daughter of
white US Sen. James Strom Thurmond of Edgefield, S. C.
Watcher, of Sumter, colon
Waters, freely gives so much in Greer, S.
- Ethel Waters, famous Christian [do web search].
- Benjamin Watson, black NFL tight end.
- Wayne, shares his
testimony. Former alcoholic & drug addict who was ready to commit
- The story of Noah
Webster, Bible teacher and author of America's first dictionary.
- Thomas B. Welch, M.D., (1825-1903) Welch Grape Juice Company founder a
devout believer [do web search].
Wells, he wants to talk with those who
practice Wicca witch craft.
- Charles Wesley [do web search].
- John Wesley [do web search].
- Susanna Wesley [do web search].
- Carl E.
West, 41 year old's death in 2002 began a
West Columbia, S. C. church.
- Lisa Whelchel, "Facts of Life" TV
- evangelist Roger Whipp, "from cop to
Christ", London England...he "okayed" turning off life support for his Christian wife; they
flipped the "off " switch & she started breathing!!
White, (1961-2004)all-pro football player,
once NFL all-time leader in sacks...became a preacher.
Whitlock, prayers &auto wreck
- H. A. Maxwell
Whyte, minister of deliverance from demonic
- Hattie May
Wiatt, the little girl who left 57 cents
when she died & it became Temple University.
- Bill Wiese, see his book "23 Minutes in Hell" about his going to Hell
and see videos @ Godtube.com.
- Rev. David
Wilkerson, loved New York street gangsters
to Jesus & The Cross and the Switchblade tells it all...visit his church in Times
Wilkin, great country & gospel song
writer ("One Day at a Time")...what a story!
Wilson, founder of Alcoholics
Winans - I Shall Not Die But Live
Wise, Seneca, S. C., black & gets white
preacher's bone marrow...true black & white compatibility.
Wofford, ABC's home edition Extreme
- Carlos Wood, pastored Joel Baptist Church for 33+ years.
- Maria B. Woodworth-Etter, famous Christian [do web search].
- F. W. Woolworth, founder of the old Woolworth dime stores, was a
famous tither [do web search].
Power" amazing true stories on radio by the Bible League.
- "Word to Live By" true
stories collection by Radio Bible Conference.
- "Worldwide Challenge" magazines
- Eddie "Fred" and Roxanne Wright, from the brink of marital/family
disaster to Jesus.
- William Wrigley Jr., (1862-1932) founder of Wrigley chewing gum &
famous for tithing [do web search].
- Richard Wurmbrand imprisoned 14
years for being a Christian pastor, is founder of The Voice of the Martyrs
- story of WWJD..."What would Jesus
Yelas, triple-crown winning bass fishing
- Y______, plucked from a
pirate-infested sea in 1980s.
- Mosab Hassan Yousef, son of a founding leader of Hamas says "Islam is a very dark theory". He converted to non-denominational Christianity in 1999.
Yuqin, tortured (in 2002) & persecuted
in China & wouldn't break.
- Louis "Louie" Zamperini (died July 2014), a never-give-up olympian, military hero, alcoholic & broken man is subject of the CFS sufferer, Laura Hillenbrand, book & the subsequent movie, "Unbroken", and finds a real life in Christ (do a web search).
Zacharias (1966-present): East Indian Hindu
becomes a great defender of Jesus.
- Zig Ziggler, motivational speaker [do web search].
?., around-the-world bone marrow