Wuh's Smothered Chicken
As I remember, Wuh used chicken thighs mostly.
- Staple ingredients: a pound or so of chicken parts; onions; butter and/or cooking spray.
- Equipment: broiler/baking pan.
- Cook in oven: broil first followed by baking.
- Seasoning: mildly salt & lots of ground black pepper before cooking.
- Liquid component: none.
- PROCESS: butter or cooking-spray the pan to retard sticking. Salt & pepper all sides of chicken parts. Arrange chicken parts in pan (the more the distance between pieces, the better each browns). Broil & turn and broil other side. Layer lots of sliced onions on top of chicken & then bake at about 425 degrees for 35-60 minutes, depending on quantity.
Favorite Recipes List
***give me your comments about this
check out the Highest
[posted 17 October 2015]